Professional plumbers have a number of tools at their disposal to help you get your plumbing back into shape. One of those tools is a plumbing camera which allows your plumber to see your plumbing from the inside without invasive digging or damage to your walls or property. It’s the fastest and least invasive way to determine what’s going on with your plumbing and what the best repair would be.
When would your plumber use a plumbing camera? Here are 5 reasons he or she may want to do so:
- If you’ve dropped something down the drain. There’s nothing worse than accidentally dropping a beloved piece of jewelry down the drain. A plumbing camera can help your plumber determine where the item is and determine the best way to get to it before it moves.
- In the case of leaks. If you have the telltale signs of a plumbing leak – higher water bills, musty odors – but you can’t see where the leak might be, then a plumbing camera can help. By locating the exact source of the leak, your plumber knows exactly where to make the plumbing repair.
- Buying a new home – a thorough inspection of a new home is a great idea. While most inspectors do a great job, not many of them will inspect the interior pipes. Find out the exact condition of the home you are buying by having a plumber perform a plumbing camera inspection.
- Remodeling your home – If you do not have detailed blueprints of your home, you may not know exactly where all your pipes are located. Avoid issues during a remodel by using a plumbing camera to determine exactly where everything is.
- Determining the extent of your plumbing issue – a plumbing camera allows your plumber to see every inch of your plumbing to help recommend the right repairs.
Contact the team at Reliant Plumbing and discuss how a plumbing camera can help you have the best possible plumbing in your home.